Red Pepper Flakes
Ingredients & Measurements (above)
Serving: 2 people
Total Cook/prep Time: 15-20 minutes
Recipe Created by: Chef Miya
/salmon- sweet potatoes- soy sauce- sesame oil / (n)
You want a quick and healthy meal?? Well here it is! This flavor filled sauce, meaty salmon, fresh veggies and aluminum foil cuts clean up time in half. #letsEat?
2 pieces of 4 oz Salmon slices
2 cup of String Beans
1 large Sweet Potato
1/2 cup of Soy Sauce
1/2 cup of Sesame Oil
1 cup of Brown Sugar
1 pinch of Red Pepper Flakes
12 tsbp of Oil
2 pieces of 12x12 sized Aluminum Foil
1. In a large bowl, thoroughly whisk together the soy sauce, sesame oil and brown sugar. until there are no lumps or grittiness. Stir in chili flakes and garlic, and now set your sauce aside!
2. Wash the sweet potatoes & green beans. Thinly chop the sweet potato into slices and cut the ends of each side of the string beans.
3. Pre heat oven to 400 degrees.
4. Cut 4-12 x 12 pieces of aluminum to prepare and build each packet.
- 1st - Add 1- 4 oz piece of salmon to the foil. Make sure that there is enough aluminum left around the salmon, so the packet can be closed properly.
- 2nd - Lay 4-5 thinly sliced, pieces of sweet potato on top of the salmon.
-3rd- Add a handful of the string beans.
- 4th- Spoon 3 heaping tablespoons of sauce over the packet.
-5th- Fold the sides of the foil over the dish, covering completely and sealing the packet closed; Leave room for steam to gather.
4. Lay the packets on a cook sheet and cook for 15-20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked to your liking and veggies are tender.
5. Serve immediately and carefully open the foil packet!